- 2 cups cooked brown basmati rice (or any brown rice you like, this is just the one I prefer)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons Japanese chilli
- 1-2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 6 large cos (romaine) leaves or nori sheets.
Stir the Japanese chilli, lemon juice, coconut sugar and soy sauce through the rice. Arrange in a bowl with the vegetables and eat - I like to wrap everything up in the cos leaves.
Download the App
Over 60 recipes that are 100% plant based, gluten free and refined sugar free.