- 1 1/2 cups breadfruit flour (I buy mine here)
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking soda
- 3 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 3 very ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure ground vanilla
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plant based milk of your choice (I used cashew)
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped dark vegan chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180C. Mix the chia seed with 1/4 cup of water and set aside for 5 minutes until it forms a gel. Grease a medium sized loaf pan with a small amount of coconut oil.
Put all ingredients except walnuts and chocolate into food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth, then stir through the remaining ingredients. .Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for approximately 1 hour, or until cooked through (the texture should be quite soft and fudgy).
Turn the loaf out onto a rack and let cool completely.
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (I use Raglan Coconut yogurt, you can find it here)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
When coconut yogurt has been refrigerated it naturally separates, so drain any liquid off so you're left with just the thickest part of it. Stir in the sugar and vanilla then smooth it over the loaf. Crush the raspberries and sprinkle over top.
Download the App
Over 60 recipes that are 100% plant based, gluten free and refined sugar free.